- International Conference on Data for Decision (D4D) in Health, 1-3 April 2017, Le Meridian, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- For achievement in alleviating poverty in Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received the ‘South-South Award 2013’
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
- Tuesday 13 May 2014, Boston, USA. Mohammed Nasim, MP, Honorable Health Minister of Bangladesh hands over a frame of 'Nakshi Kantha' (more>>)
- Opening Ceremony in Cardiac Ward
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina formally opens vaccination campaign
- Honorable Finance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith, MP conferred the 'National Information and Communication Technology Award 2016' to the Director General of Health Services, Prof. Dr. Abul Kalam Azad for his special Contribution Towards the Innovation and Expansion of Information Technology in the Digital World 2016 Fair on Friday 21 October 2016.
- ShornoKishoree Bangladesh Convention 2014
- Digital world 2016
- Inauguration of Health Crisis Management Centre & Control room
- Chikungunya Alert
- Honorable Minister for Health and Family Welfare handing over a Tablet PC to a Health Assistant in the Launching Ceremony for National Scale-up of eMIS
Bangladesh Secretariat for entry into the losing side of the notices. Click here for details.
Zero position of connection to send information. Click here for details.
As per order of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, foreign students have been selected for admission in the 1st year MBBS courses (Session 2015-2016) in the following Government medical college of Bangladesh as mentioned below under self-finance education scheme. Click here for details.
Foreign students have been selected for admission into the 1st year MBBS courses (Session 2015-2016) in the following Government Medical College of Bangladesh as mentioned below under self-finance education scheme. Click here for details.
Foreign student’s admission into the 1st year MBBS/BDS course (Session 2015-2016) in Government medical/dental colleges of Bangladesh has been extended up to 10-03-2016. Click here for details.