- Hon'ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Mother of Humanity, visiting Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals (FDMNs) at Kutupalong camp, Ukhiya .
- National Health Minister’s award winner 2017
- Technical session on HSS initiative at National Health Minister’s award 2017
- During the speech of Director General, Directorate General of Health Services at National Health Minister’s award 2017
- During the speech of WHO representativeat National Health Minister’s award 2017
- Inauguration of Health Bulletin 2017
- Honorable Minister of Agriculture and Health and Family Welfare attained NPAN2 program.
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- For achievement in alleviating poverty in Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received the ‘South-South Award 2013’
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
- Tuesday 13 May 2014, Boston, USA. Mohammed Nasim, MP, Honorable Health Minister of Bangladesh hands over a frame of 'Nakshi Kantha' (more>>)
- Opening Ceremony in Cardiac Ward
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina formally opens vaccination campaign
- Honorable Finance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith, MP conferred the 'National Information and Communication Technology Award 2016' to the Director General of Health Services, Prof. Dr. Abul Kalam Azad for his special Contribution Towards the Innovation and Expansion of Information Technology in the Digital World 2016 Fair on Friday 21 October 2016.
- ShornoKishoree Bangladesh Convention 2014
- Digital world 2016
- Inauguration of Health Crisis Management Centre & Control room
- Honorable Minister for Health and Family Welfare handing over a Tablet PC to a Health Assistant in the Launching Ceremony for National Scale-up of eMIS
- MoU Signing Ceremony between PPD and HED
- International conferance on CRVS (Civil Registration and Vital Statistics) 2018
Foreign student’s admission into the 1st year MBBS/BDS course (Session 2015-2016) in Government medical/dental colleges of Bangladesh has been extended up to 10-03-2016. Click here for details.
Prof. Dr. Abul Kalam Azad ADG (Administration) and ADG (Planning & Development) offered bouquet to the premises of Shaheed Minar early in the morning on the occasion of International Mother Language day & great martyr on behalf of all officers and employees of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS). All officers and employees of DGHS were present at that moment. Click here.
Student admission notice for BSC in Physiotherapy and BSC in Health Technology from merit wise 2nd waiting list on Dhaka and IPH under 2015-2016 educational year. Click here for details.
Admission in Government Unani or Ayurvedic Medical College and Homoeopathic Medical College from 2nd time migration and waiting list. Click here for details.
MBBS & BDS Foreign student’s admission notice. Click here for details.