- Hon'ble Prime Minister, Government of The People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina visited the ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Unwrap of a Book " Mujib extended to Hasina; Success Stories Bangladesh's Health World Wonders !!" By Honorable Prime Minister, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina
- National Mental Health Strategic Plan Working Group Meeting on April 11, 2019 at Shasthya Bhaban(DG Health Office)
- " Workshops on Mental Health " Participated by respected Mrs. Saima Wazed Putul, Honorable Minister,State Minister & Secretary of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare along with Director General of Directorate General of Health Services.
- CRVS D4H planning meeting at DG health office
- International Conference on 'Big Data for Health' was held on February 11-12, 2019 at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre
- Hon'ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Mother of Humanity, visiting Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals (FDMNs) at Kutupalong camp, Ukhiya .
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
- Honorable Finance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith, MP conferred the 'National Information and Communication Technology Award 2016' to the Director General of Health Services, Prof. Dr. Abul Kalam Azad for his special Contribution Towards the Innovation and Expansion of Information Technology in the Digital World 2016 Fair on Friday 21 October 2016.
The result of MBBS admission test for 2017-2018 has been published. Click here to see the result. Click here for detailed information.
"Medical College and Hospital Management: people-oriented health care and Innovation" on social media dialogue.You will be able to view video conference by clicking this link.
Funding request of Global Fund on TB Grant in Bangladesh for the period of 2018-2020. Click here for details.
Malaria Funding Request submission to the Global Fund for the period of 2018-2020. Click here to see the details.
Concept note of the Global Fund on HIV/AIDS in Bangladesh prospect for the period of 2017-2020. Click here to see the details