- Hon'ble Prime Minister, Government of The People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina visited the ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Unwrap of a Book " Mujib extended to Hasina; Success Stories Bangladesh's Health World Wonders !!" By Honorable Prime Minister, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina
- National Mental Health Strategic Plan Working Group Meeting on April 11, 2019 at Shasthya Bhaban(DG Health Office)
- " Workshops on Mental Health " Participated by respected Mrs. Saima Wazed Putul, Honorable Minister,State Minister & Secretary of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare along with Director General of Directorate General of Health Services.
- CRVS D4H planning meeting at DG health office
- International Conference on 'Big Data for Health' was held on February 11-12, 2019 at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre
- Hon'ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Mother of Humanity, visiting Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals (FDMNs) at Kutupalong camp, Ukhiya .
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
- Honorable Finance Minister Abul Maal Abdul Muhith, MP conferred the 'National Information and Communication Technology Award 2016' to the Director General of Health Services, Prof. Dr. Abul Kalam Azad for his special Contribution Towards the Innovation and Expansion of Information Technology in the Digital World 2016 Fair on Friday 21 October 2016.
MATS & IHT 2nd waiting list admission in Financial Year 2015-2016. Please Click Here.
Non-government Clinic or Hospital related emergency Circular. Click here.
Approved Non-government Medical College/Dental College student admission notice in MBBS/BDS course for session 2015-2016. Click here for details.
Request for Expression of Interest on research activities of National Nutrition Service through BMRC for the year 2015-16. Click Here.
GFATM supported National Tuberculosis Control Program under the Directorate General of Health Services, Mohakhali, Dhaka is seeking application from Bangladeshi nationals for 2 posts of “Monitoring and Evaluation Officer”. Please click here to see the detail.