- Hon'ble Prime Minister, Government of The People's Republic of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina visited the ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Covid-19 Health Bulletin 2020 Wrapping Unveiling Ceremony
- Hon'ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Mother of Humanity, visiting Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals (FDMNs) at Kutupalong camp, Ukhiya .
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
Bhutan has issued a verbal test notification for the appointment of doctors on an emergency basis. Click here for details. Click here to get a list of eligible candidates.
A Guide Line title “Defining Disability: A Guideline for Medical Doctors and Primary Health Care Workforce” is published by Non Communicable Disease Control Program of DGHS in the FY 2018-19. To view/download the Guideline please click here.
24(Twenty four) Specialist doctors will be recruited in Bhutan according to MOU between the Government of Pepole's Republic of Bangladesh and the Government of Royal Bhutan. For more details please click here. To fill up online form please click here.
Click here for the notice regarding promotion for the post of Associate Professor. Click here to apply online by entering into own HRIS profile. Click here for online application manual.
On the basis of results of 39th BCS (special) test-2014, notification regarding timely health check-up of nominated candidates for BCS (Health) cadre assistant surgeon and Assistant Dental Surgeon of Bangladesh Civil Service. Click here for details.