- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- Inauguration of Government Health call center Health Portal 16263
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
- Honourable Health Minister Mohammed Nasim, MP is distributing National Championship Award 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- For achievement in alleviating poverty in Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received the ‘South-South Award 2013’
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- WHO South-East Asia Region Health Ministers Meeting
- Community Clinic Health Revolution in Bangladesh
- Government will introduce ‘National Healthcare Database’ to facilitate the common people, says Sajeeb Wazed Joy
- Health Minister Mohammed Nasim is recieving crest at the Regional Health Informatics Conference on e-health and m-health at Ruposhi Bangla Hotel
- Tuesday 13 May 2014, Boston, USA. Mohammed Nasim, MP, Honorable Health Minister of Bangladesh hands over a frame of 'Nakshi Kantha' (more>>)
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina formally opens vaccination campaign
- Honorable Health Minister Mr. Mohammed Nasim, MP Inaugurates the Distribution Program of Laptops, Tablet Computers and Internet Modems all over the Country (2nd April, 2014)
- Hon'ble Minister of MOHFW Mohammed Nasim, MP is speaking in the Inter-Ministerial Meeting of WHO (Geneva, 10-11 February 2014) on eHealth Standardization & Interoperability
- Opening Ceremony in Cardiac Ward
- ShornoKishoree Bangladesh Convention 2014
- Launching Ceremony on Introduction of PCV and IPV in Routine EPI
- MoU signing ceremony of MoH&FW and a2i at Prime Minister's Office on July 12 2015
- 06 April 2016 Wednesday, Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Inaugurates laid foundation stone of 'Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn & Plastic Surgery'.
- 30 April 2016 Saturday, Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Inaugurates 'Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Eye Hospital & Training Institute' and laid foundation stone of 'Sheikh Lutfur Rahman Dental College' at Gopalganj.
Many Bangladeshi citizens despite having competence, do not dare to apply for WHO international jobs. Others, only due to not writing their Curriculum Vitae properly, fail to get a WHO international job. An orientation programme on this will be held on 28 June 2016 at 11 am at the MIS Auditorium, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka. WHO experts will give the orientation. As space is limited, we will short list the potential applicants and inform them either by email or mobile phone. Only invited applicants will be allowed to join. If you consider yourself competent and if you are interested for competing for WHO International vacancies, you can apply for joining the orientation programme. Before decision to fill up and submit this application form you should carefully read the WHO Employment System and Vacancies at this link: http://who.int/employment/en/. For application to join the orientation programme, please click on this link: http://goo.gl/forms/E95WSycTCChLuas83
Government Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College and Government Homeopathic Medical College Admission from the 3rd round of the migration and the waiting list. Click here to see the details of the list.
2016-2017 education years Diploma in Medical Technology (BCG-EPI) published a list of students selected in the second round of training courses. Click here to view the selection list.
ANC, PNC visits and vaccination centers (EPI Centre) postpartum family planning methods (PPFP) to provide information about the connection. Click here for details.
Bangladesh Secretariat for entry into the losing side of the notices. Click here for details.