- Inter-Country Conference on Measurement & Accountability for Health (MA4Health)
- Inauguration of Government Health call center Health Portal 16263
- Dial 16263. Take help from Doctors all over 24 hours by dialing this number.
- Honourable Health Minister Mohammed Nasim, MP is distributing National Championship Award 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving ICT Sustainable Development Award from International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General Houlin Zhao at the UN Headquarters in New York, 2015
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving Champions of The Earth award, 2015
- ICT Adviser Sajib Wazed Joy is receiving Innovative Policy awards, 2014 on behalf of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- For achievement in alleviating poverty in Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina received the ‘South-South Award 2013’
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving award form International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Secretary General, 2011
- Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is receiving UN award for MDG achievement, 2010
- WHO South-East Asia Region Health Ministers Meeting
- Community Clinic Health Revolution in Bangladesh
- Government will introduce ‘National Healthcare Database’ to facilitate the common people, says Sajeeb Wazed Joy
- Health Minister Mohammed Nasim is recieving crest at the Regional Health Informatics Conference on e-health and m-health at Ruposhi Bangla Hotel
- Tuesday 13 May 2014, Boston, USA. Mohammed Nasim, MP, Honorable Health Minister of Bangladesh hands over a frame of 'Nakshi Kantha' (more>>)
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina formally opens vaccination campaign
- Honorable Health Minister Mr. Mohammed Nasim, MP Inaugurates the Distribution Program of Laptops, Tablet Computers and Internet Modems all over the Country (2nd April, 2014)
- Hon'ble Minister of MOHFW Mohammed Nasim, MP is speaking in the Inter-Ministerial Meeting of WHO (Geneva, 10-11 February 2014) on eHealth Standardization & Interoperability
- Opening Ceremony in Cardiac Ward
- ShornoKishoree Bangladesh Convention 2014
- Launching Ceremony on Introduction of PCV and IPV in Routine EPI
- MoU signing ceremony of MoH&FW and a2i at Prime Minister's Office on July 12 2015
- 06 April 2016 Wednesday, Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Inaugurates laid foundation stone of 'Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn & Plastic Surgery'.
- 30 April 2016 Saturday, Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Inaugurates 'Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Eye Hospital & Training Institute' and laid foundation stone of 'Sheikh Lutfur Rahman Dental College' at Gopalganj.
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare started collection of data on the Government and Private anesthesiologists trainees of anesthesiology of Bangladesh. Please click on this link to provide your updated information, if you feel yourself relevant. The dateline is 15 July 2016.
Government Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College and Government Homeopathic Medical College Admission from the 3rd round of the migration and the waiting list. Click here to see the details of the list.
2016-2017 education years Diploma in Medical Technology (BCG-EPI) published a list of students selected in the second round of training courses. Click here to view the selection list.
ANC, PNC visits and vaccination centers (EPI Centre) postpartum family planning methods (PPFP) to provide information about the connection. Click here for details.
Bangladesh Secretariat for entry into the losing side of the notices. Click here for details.